Experience the magic of Kilkenny in a summer evening, visiting all of the main tourist attractions as well as some hidden gems.
Guided Cycling Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Times: 10am & 2pm
- Languages: Spanish, German, French, English or Gaelic Irish speaking guide
- Location: 16 John Street, Kilkenny City, R95 CC8N Ireland
- Child (Ages 11-16)
- Child (Ages 10 and under)
Explore Kilkenny on a Guided Cycling Tour
Spend a morning or afternoon cycling with us and visiting all of the main tourist attractions as well as some hidden gems. If you’re just visiting Kilkenny for a short time, this cycling tour of medieval Kilkenny is the best way to discover all of our historical attractions in a fun, casual, yet educational way. We use river bank cycle paths along the River Nore and backstreets so there’s no need to worry about traffic. We’ll cover about 10km in total.
- Meeting point: Our depot at Sullivan’s Taproom (just behind The Wine Centre)
- Tour can be shortened or extended to suit all abilities and time constraints.
- Bike and safety equipment included in the cost
- Child seats and tow bikes available