Spend a morning or afternoon cycling with us and visiting all of the main tourist attractions as well as some hidden gems.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: May – September
- Tour Time: 7pm
Explore Kilkenny at Night by Bike
Experience the magic of Kilkenny in a summer evening, visiting all of the main tourist attractions as well as some hidden gems. This guided cycling tour is a fun and environmentally-friendly way to see all the attractions if you are only in Kilkenny for a short period. We use river bank cycle paths along the River Nore and backstreets so there’s no need to worry about traffic. We’ll cover about 10km in total on this Kilkenny sunset bike tour.
- Meeting point: Our depot at Sullivan’s Taproom (just behind The Wine Centre)
- Tours can be shortened or extended and are suitable for all ages
- Bike and safety equipment included in the cost
- Child seats and tow bikes available